Note that MAIN product picture is for presentation purposes. You can click on the links of each component to see it.
Are you someone that LOVES a good meat and cheese board? Well, I am.
So this board is the result of A LOT of work trying and tasting different products. We have identified what we regard as BEST in class products. This is a FAIR amount of cheese and charcuterie... so its a PERFECT gift.
Oh... Wine/Sake/Beer is a welcome addition.
- Capocollo: A traditional Italian and Corsican pork cold cut (salume) made from the dry-cured muscle running from the neck to the fourth or fifth rib of the pork shoulder or neck. It is a whole-muscle salume, dry cured, and typically sliced very thin.
- Hot Sopressata: Our Hot Sopressata is full of robust flavor from organic wine and spices. Medium heat level.
- Genoa Salame: Our Genoa Salame is firm in texture, zesty flavor from a mix of spices and organic wine.
- Iberico Sobrasada: Spreadable Iberico Chorizo.. do you need to know more? Sobrasada Iberica de Bellota is made from the meat of the black-footed (pata negra) Iberian pigs that roam freely and feed on acorns.
- Chorizo de Bellota: Delicious Chorizo in a beautiful presentation. Imported from Spain.
- Jamon de Bellota: Acorn fed jam, Imported from Spain.
- Marinated Goat Cheese: This is one of those cheeses you did not know you NEEDED in your life. These cheese cubes of soft goat cheese are blended in a marinade with olive oil, peppercorns, fresh thyme and garlic.
- Manchego Cheese: This delicious cheese comes from the beautiful country of Spain, particularly from La Mancha. It is "artisanal", made from the milk of the Manchega breed of cheese and aged for over a year.
- Caciotta al Tartufo (Truffle Cheese) 6oz: While most truffle cheeses are little more than a bland paste dressed up by truffle flavor, Caciotta al Tartufo is an exception. It is made with high quality milk in the countryside of Rome. Our producer mixes in generous amounts of these quality black truffles into a sumptuous blend of cow’s and sheep’s milk aged 60-75 days, resulting in superb cheese that’s also a good value.