Mastering the BBQ is an art that needs to be nurtured. Do so with our pit master combo which includes the essentials anyone who likes a good smoke... will smoke.
- Brisket Flat: The deep pectoral muscle from a boneless brisket; you could say, the lean part of the it. Weights 6-10 lbs and is of very high quality. G1 certified USDA choice wet aged for 30+ days.
- Baby Back Ribs: Baby back ribs are cut from the top of the rib cage, near the backbone. Spare ribs are cut from the bottom of the rib cage. The farther down the rib cage you go, the meatier the ribs become. That is essentially why spare ribs take longer to cook. Neat.. isn't it?
- St Louis Ribs: Just like our awesome Baby Back Ribs, these Spare Pork Ribs are different enough to be sold by Meat N' Bone. Spareribs are the meaty ribs cut from the belly of the animal after the belly is removed.
- Beef Back Ribs: Roast them, grill them or Smoke them... these Ribs are a delight. Our beef back Ribs are just perfect for the BBQ. But do not forget that these are better low and slow. For our South American friends, this is as close as you can get to a "costillar" in the US. These meaty Back Ribs are what’s left when we cut and trim our rib roasts.
- Boneless Short Ribs | Wagyu BMS7+: Short Rib is one of the most flavorful steaks in the steer. Extremely marbled and tender. Cooked properly, these ribs could run for the most flavorful cut of beef in a steer. While ideal for braising, they can be cooked many different ways. You can cooked them with indirect heat, smoke them or cut them into small steaks and grill quickly over high heat.
If you know your Miami steakhouses, one of them is famous for selling these.