Every meat lover should have proper cast iron gear. Victoria Cast Iron skillets have the ingredients necessary to create a legacy: history, quality iron, strength, proven designs and simplicity.
These cast Iron pieces are proudly made in Medellin, Colombia and curated with Flaxseed oil made in Belgium.
Now as for this 8'' Round Cast Iron Skillet:
- Small cast iron skillet has curved handle and intricate pour spout design for easy cooking, baking and serving (and just plain good lookin' too!)
- Pre-seasoned 8 inch skillet is ready-to-use. Victoria cast iron cookware seasoned at high temperatures using 100% Non-GMO Flaxseed Oil for a natural easy-release seasoning that gets even better with time
- Small cast iron skillet can be used for serving, cooking, baking, grilling, oven-to-table and more. Preseasoned multi-use skillet pan: Tapas Pan, appetizer dish, little pie skillet, dessert ramekin, dip bowl and more!
- Victoria cast iron skillets include instructions on use and care to upkeep and improve seasoning with time. Usable in all kitchens: gas, electric, induction, oven, camping, grill etc.
- High quality commercial iron casting for durability and excellent heat retention. Made in Colombia using European cast iron machinery. Lifetime Warranty
YOU SHOULD OWN A CAST IRON SKILLET
If your kitchen does not have a cast-iron skillet, it is missing something worthwhile.First off, cast iron has the ability to maintain very high temperatures. They heat up and maintain that heat until all the food in the pain is cooked evenly. That is especially important when cooking meats.
They are inexpensive, last forever and are relatively easy to clean. Moreover, Cast-iron skillets can be used for all types of cooking including frying, sautéing, searing, baking, braising, broiling, and roasting. There is no food cooks cannot prepare in their cast-iron skillet.