At Meat N’ Bone, we're dedicated to excellence, and our Amish Raised Turkeys are a testament to this promise. These premium birds are the pride of the Midwest—hatched, raised, and processed by the caring hands of local Amish family farmers.
Our turkeys enjoy a life with open barn doors, free-flowing fresh air, and unlimited access to feed and water. But it's their diet and our farmers' attentive care that truly make the difference. Raised on a wholesome mix of vegetables and proteins, without any hormones, steroids, or artificial additives, these turkeys embody natural well-being.
Nurtured on a diet rich in corn and soybeans, free from animal by-products, our turkeys live unstressed in spacious, clean barns. It's more than just farming; it's a tradition of respect and care from our peace-loving Amish communities to your dinner table.
Ready for a turkey that's as nutritious as it is delicious?
Follow this recipe to perfectly cook your Turkey!
Step by step instructions
- Get your turkey ready by patting it dry, remove giblets
- Add salt to your turkey
- Stuff the stuff the cavity with quartered onion, lemon, and fresh sprigs of herbs
Alternative: If you want an even better tasting Turkey use Chef Chucho's (Michelin Star winner) Turkey Brine for the best Turkey you will ever eat... unfortunately the brine was not ready when we filmed this video.
- Preheat your oven at 300F degrees
- Blend Olive Oil, Butter, Fresh Garlic, and Salt
- Spread seasoning all over the turkey
- Let Turkey rest for 10 mins
- Add the rest of your vegetables to a roasting rack and place turkey on top
- Cook Turkey at 300F degrees for 3 hrs for a 8-12 lbs Turkey (or add 30 mins for every 1 lbs). You want to reach 158°-160°F internal temperature. Your termonether will pop up once ready!
- Take our Turkey out. Let it rest for 10 mins
- Grab your knife and start carving
- Don’t forget your Meat N’ Bone sides!
Get your Turkey and Sides here: