Liquid error (snippets/cart-notification line 15): Could not find asset snippets/icon-checkmark.liquidTranslation missing: en.general.cart.item_added
NOT JUST THE LOOKS, THIS IS ASGOOD AS CAST IRON GETS
- These cast iron skillets are almost indestructible. The spherrous iron(which is trademarked) will not crack or break.
- Seasoned to Perfection: Preseasoned with 3 layers of Kosher-certified non-GMO flaxseed oil. Seasoning you can use out of the box, without risk of PFOAs.
- Top Notch Tech: After 8 decades of experience and constant testing we achieved the best softly textured finish for easy-release and optimal seasoning adhesion. Lab-tested, grandma approved.
- Timeless Craftsmanship: 3 generations of experience infused with modernity to last a lifetime. Casting has been in our blood since 1939.
- Intentional Details: From precision pour spouts to slow to heat handles, nothing is overlooked.
- Homegrown Goodness: We make everything in our own factory. 100% in-house manufacturing means beautiful, quality items every time.
- Coolness You Can Feel: Neck vent keeps handle cooler on the stove.
- Heavy Weight without the Dead Weight: 7.2 lbs, weight where it matters, lighter where it's not needed. Well balanced with a longer handle
OUR SIGNATURESOFT FINISH
After years of testing in our labs, we developed our own unique finish: the Victoria SIGNATURE soft finish. This finish is achieved by using a CNC machine to smooth the inside of the skillet, and then sand blasting it to give it a slight texture. This texture allows for more forgiving heat tolerances and better seasoning retention, while still passing the egg and corn bread test as well as a polished skillet
TIPS & FAQS
- Hand wash and dry completely before first use.
- It is normal for food to stick to the surface of cast iron cookware during the first few uses. To prevent this, we suggest using a small amount of cooking oil or fat until the seasoning becomes strong andsettled. You can use any edible fat, including vegetable oil, nut oil, lard, or butter.
- When cooking with cast iron, it is important to use the appropriate heat to avoid sticking. Cast iron retains heat very well, so we recommend using low to medium-low heat for most foods. Delicate foods like proteins are best cooked on low heat.
- To protect the seasoning, we also recommend avoiding acidic foods such as tomatoes, vinegar, and citrus fruits until the seasoning has had a chance to build up.
IT WILL LAST FOREVER
As long as your cast iron cookware is not broken, it can always be salvaged and restored to its original condition. The beautiful thing about cast iron skillets is that no matter what mistake you make, as long as you do not destroy it.. it is always salvageable.